Tuesday, May 26, 2009

FINALS!!!

yeah
its finals period
not the MANU and Barc finals ar
its my MUFY semester A finals
i pass wif flyin colours
means i shud b happy and reli reli happy
cos i hardly study and i finally noe wats accts edi
after 5months of teaching frm my teacher
which she is reli kinda useless i reli hav to say tat lar
i study on my own b4 the finals and i understand even better
went to skool asked some pro teach me oso helped me alot b4 test
thanks alot :-
nic,shau chern and cheock and mayb more i cant rmb

and if my results reli sux
zzz
i got nth to say lor
i din study mar
but i will still stay happy
happy goes lucky person=)
means nx sem gotta work doubly hard

and how come i still can blog here when i am havin finals???
cos i left my notes in skool
and skool is closed now
no choice cant study den blog lor
hehehe
samo 2mr is econs finals
die lar die lar
not studyin samo
zzz
dunno whether go skool 2mr can last min study mar
tink so got abit abit help lar hor
hehehe

kinda worry lar
not studyin wei
spm oso not so worry
i am gonna go to skool early 2mr and i mean RELI early to skool for last min revision
reli last min revision...
evrybody pray for me ar
pray for me that i can get D at least for my econs test

okok...
tats all for tis time de post
sprained my neck today
after test went playing ping pong den sprained it
ciaoz

No comments: