Thursday, March 12, 2009

spm results is out T-T

hello readers..
i am back again

1st of all for today..
spm results is out today
some are happy and some aren't happy..
mine is still quite ok but i choose to stay wif the unhappy group lar anyway..
to keep them happy as well as make myself happy too...
hehehe
joinin the happy group onli makes me unhappy=(
bcos my results makes me unhappy in the happy group
therefore
i stay in the unhappy group
cos my results makes me happy in the unhappy group
n i can make the unhappy group happy cos i am happy
and so they will b happy like me=)
its freakin lame i noe but no choice its destiny

and so for those unhappy readers readin tis post
co'mon ppl its juz onli spm results
u all still got long way more to go in the future
its not end of the world k so perk urself up
if not can look 4 me to perk u all up too no prob 4 me>.<

and for those happy readers readin tis post..
congrats on ur results
congrats on ur flyin colours
but dun 4get to keep continuin supportin tis blog k

tats all folks...
thnx 4 ya'all support
ciaoz!!!

No comments: