Friday, March 20, 2009

SUNWAY PARENTS' DAY!!!

hello folks its me back in action again
din expect me to be so active lately too but still..hehehe

today its SUNWAY COLLEGE PARENTS' TEACHERS' DAY
for u all readers info
its a day where parents get to meet the teachers
and teachers get to meet our parents
its juz smth back to secondary and primary skool-.-
lame rite??!!!
in college wei
u pay money wei...
still nid got parents day where teacher sure will got lotta complains bout me to my parents zzz
and my usual scoldings are still existing such as :
1) very talkative 2) cant sit still 3) very disturbing 4) have the potential in it juz tat use it in wrong way 5) very lazy in the hmwk section-.-

and den as expected..
the teachers will say..
aldoe he so playful but the results still not bad wor>.<
and it happened bout wat i expected hehehe
but kena scoldin lar still sayin my tat kinda results hard to apply for courses tat i want in uni..

so i "decided" to devote part of my time in my life to study...
seriously...
i gotta start studyin
cos i paid lotta money
and ain't wantin my parents to b sad..
unlike sec. skool time where i go to skool is to slp so tat i can have active time when i am back home...
in college tis a diff story edi wei...
no jokezz
kk...so for those who r studyin edi...GOOD LUCK N JIA YOU(BUCKUP)
and for those who r not...find smth to do(useful things)
co'mon man...

k lar
tats all folks on tis post tis time...
more to come in my upcoming blogin session..
ciaoz~

No comments: